WaveEditor for Android Pro v1.82 Cracked APK [Latest]Updated on
|Name||WaveEditor Record & Edit Audio|
|Publisher||Sound-Base Audio, LLC|
|MOD Features||Pro features Unlocked|
|Requires||Android 4.4 and up+|
WaveEditor for Android
Requirements: 4.3 and up
Overview: WaveEditor for Android™ is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WaveEditor also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
WaveEditor for Android Features
- Supported import formats: 3gp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, mp4, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
- Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
- Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
- USB Microphone support
- Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
- 32-bit floating point signal processing
- Single sample editing
- Fluid zooming and panning navigation functions
- Painless timeline selection
- Macro processes such as fade, reverse, & invert.
- Amplitude meter
- Undo/redo & copy/paste features
- Compact view setting for smaller devices
- Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
- Separate audio format conversion utility.
- Crusher (Pro)
- Delay (Pro)
- Distortion (Pro)
- Phaser (Pro)
- Reverb (Pro)
- Graphic EQ
- Parametric EQ (Pro)
- Stereo Mixer
- Compressor (Pro)
- Multi-band Compressor (Pro)
- Noise Gate
- Insert Silence
- Granular Stretch
- Pitch Correction (Pro)
- Pitch Shift (Pro)
- Time Stretch (Pro)
The free version of WaveEditor contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the upgraded version to fully utilize it’s potential. This can be done within the app via In-App Billing and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
Benefits of upgrading are as follows:
- All advertisements removed
- All effects unlocked
- Read/Write Storage – Used for importing and exporting audio files from storage. Required to use app.
- Record – Used for recording audio from mic. Optional, but required to use recorder.
- Fixed broken pause button.
- Fixed widget occasionally not recording.
- Replaced waveform view with multi-track mixer view.
- Fixed track offset resetting.
- Minor UI changes.
- Fixed reverse effect.
- Fixed glitchy progress readout when exporting
- Pro features Unlocked
- AOSP Compatible