URL Extractor 4.6,1 macOSUpdated on
URL Extractor extracts email addresses and URLs from files, from the Web, and also via search engines. It can start from a single Web page and navigate all the links inside looking for emails or URLs to
Once done, it can save URL Extractor documents to disk, containing all the setting used for a particular folder or file or Web pages, ready to be reused. Or the extracted data can be saved on disk as text files ready to be used for the user purposes.
It allows the user to specify a list of Web pages used as navigation starting points and going to other Web pages using cross-navigation. You can also specify a series of keywords; then it searches Web pages related to the keywords via search engines, and starts a cross-navigation of the pages, collecting URLs. It can navigate for hours without user interaction in Web extraction mode, extracting all the URLs it finds in all the Web pages it surfs unattended; or starting from a single search engine using keywords, looking in all the resulting and linked pages in unlimited navigation and URL extraction.
URL Extractor Features
• Extracts from PDF, also online
• Extracts from multiple
• Extracts directly from the Web cross navigating Web pages in
• Extracts on search engines starting from keywords and navigating in all the linked pages in
• Google extraction from specific international Google sites with URL extraction more focused on individual country and language.
• URL table for live Web extraction
• Extracts Web address, FTP address, email address, feed, Telnet, local file URL, news. and generic emails
• Drag-and-drop of files to process
• Uses the latest Cocoa multi-threading technology, no legacy code inside.
• Option for single domain extraction
• Uses various country search engines .com .it .fr .
• Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Full screen.
• Web and Search Engine Extraction Blacklist (do not extract from there)
• Import/export to/from