EasyJoin “Pro”: SMS from PC – Share files offline v2.3 Patched APKUpdated on
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Share messages, links, files, folders, and notifications easily and securely. Send SMS and manage phone calls from a remote device.
- Internet-less: Easily connect and interact with all the devices in your network that use EasyJoin. Without pairing and Internet connection. Without ads and tracking.
- Phone calls & SMS: Read and send SMS (text messages) from your PC or tablet. Manage phone calls without touching your phone!
- Files & folders: Send files and folders to multiple devices fast, accurate and without limitations. Take advantage of all the bandwidth of your network and safeguard your data plan and internet bandwidth.
- Notifications: Share the notifications between your devices. Read and reply to the notifications of your phone from your computer.
- Clipboard: Send the clipboard text from one device to another. Auto-sync the clipboards between your devices.
- Messages & Links: Send direct text messages (not SMS) and links to one or more devices even when they are offline. Once available they’ll receive the pending messages!
- Remote control: Remotely control a device. You can change the volume, lock the screen, restart the device and more.
- Safety: End-to-end encryption when you transfer files, send messages and share notifications and clipboard.
- Private network: Create your own hotspot with one click and keep your data out of the grid.
- “Family library” support: buy it once and share it with all your family’s devices.
Learn more at EasyJoin.net.
Available with native apps for Android, Windows, Linux, macOS and add-ons for Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
“EasyJoin does a lot of what we already get from applications like (…) but it does them in a way that offers something new to the end user. EasyJoin also does a lot that its main two competitors are unable to do.” – XDA
keywords: send files anywhere, share files wifi, send folders, reply notifications from pc, share notifications, send texts from computer, remote texting, clipboard sync, remote access, transfer apps, share music, backup photos, without ads, send links, file manager, hotspot manager, black theme, manage phone call remotely, share files with mac, exchange files with linux
“This app uses Accessibility services.”
Accessibility services are used to read and share notifications and are not required for Android 4.3 or later.
Windows® is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
macOS™ is trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
Firefox is a trademark of the Mozilla Foundation in the U.S. and other countries.
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google LLC.
Opera is a trademark or registered trademark of Opera Software ASA.
- MMS* support has been extended: you can send group messages and text with more than 160 chars.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements.
Viewing and sending MMS will be added first to the Windows application and then to the other platforms.
- No Patcher/GPM Needed